Thursday, May 22, 2014

How to Make 10-50 thosand dollars a month.

FAST CASH

      So there are a lot of things out there on how to make money really fast. Mostly all pyramid schemes. Where you never see any pay off what so ever. Then you left shy 5-100 dollars or more. Though, there are ways that require little work to make some extra income.

     The site fiver, that's a great site, I have used it to sell origami birds. It was a way for me to make a few hundred dollars. I didn't want to make a thing of making artistic birds. That and have my fingers fall off.

     There is another for the strong of mind, that's click bank, me I have tried that and only made small money. Though, there are several hundred people making thousands doing it. Not this guy though....

     Now there is one that I was doing ok at. That was being an Amazon affiliate, advertising their items, and getting a small sum based on that. Now again their are some doing very well, where I did a few hundred dollars a month.

     But a few hundred here and there is better than nothing don't you agree. I know I rather get a percent of something. Than a lot of nothing!

    But I did want to ask my viewers a question. If you would be willing to donate to me, a penny, a nickle, a dime, a quarter, dollar, or more if you like.

    It takes time and effort to keep my page up and running. It takes effort to do my three YouTube channels, and broadcasting my asinine thoughts on stuff though twitter.

My channels are, Huxlee29, Leeland Bullock, and Huxlee Hunter which is new an has yet to get its first video.

Though, to make the money, I am having to put it the work. It is starting to tear on my family time. That is why I am asking for some donations, normally I wouldn't care.

But you can donate to, 

darthsector@gmail.com

seriously ill take pennies, pocket change! bum rattling his can here lol.

thats my paypal account email.

But hopefully the tips have helped. Maybe you will do 1000 times better than me. That you will be on the next cover of fortune. While I continue you to hunt pennies.

Thanks and take care.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment